Thursday, May 6, 2010

Becoming a Doctor...

On March 18th, 2010, I got to open a very important letter. It said, "Congratulations, you have matched at Arkansas Children's Hospital!!!"

What a whirlwind day! For such an important day I really didn't take many pictures...crazy, I know! Here is my family on Match Day though!

A realty company sponsored a huge party for our class at West End. It started at 10:00 AM. We couldn't open envelopes until 11:00. At 11 they started randomly drawing peoples names out of a bowl, and as your name was called you went up on stage and opened your envelope! We were so excited (and relieved) to know that I get to stay here at Children's Hospital. Residency officially starts July 1st! (But we get to warm up a little with orientation the week before).

No comments:

Post a Comment