Sunday, June 21, 2009

Success!

My oral exam is over! Even after having to take it one day early, I was really happy with my score. And even more happy to be done with it!!! Now I can just focus on the NBME (a nationally standardized test, we take one at the end of almost every rotation) that is this Friday. This week we only have to work until Wednesday, and then we have Thursday off to study. So 3 more days of surgery!!! I have been on the Vascular Surgery service for the past week. These surgeons are very... opinionated, to say the least. They can throw a fit in a hurry!

On Saturday Jordan and I did some shopping. First, I have to mention the Amazing bagel we had at Panera bread for breakfast. Cinnamon Crunch--the best bagel I have ever had! So, while we were shopping, we found some new floors for our kitchen, and I think we are going to purchase them! They are laminate with a hardwood look. We have been looking for some new flooring for a long time and this has a great price! Also on Saturday, we ordered my new phone! I am so excited to be getting my new iphone in 7-10 business days! :) My old Blackberry Curve is not going to make it much longer!

Friday was National Flip Flop Day at Tropical Smoothie Cafe. They gave away over 500 free smoothies!!! The deal was, wear your flip flops in and you get a free 24oz. Jetty Punch smoothie, and you had the opportunity to donate to Camp Sunshine, a camp for kids who are terminally ill. It was a very busy day, but everything went great and Jordan had fun too!

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment